Sunday 24 November 2019

Maedhros "Rhys" (636 MR)

Scourge Aasimar* Sorcerer (Draconic)**
Far Traveller


Maedhros is the son of Queen Niobhe and Ashan, the guardian angel of the Alamie famly. The two had a relationship while Ashan was protecting Niobhe under the guise of Haeming the Skald.

Niobhe was led to believe that her son had died in childbirth, while Ashan returned with the infant child to the Heavenly Realm of Haelyn, for reasons unknown. 

It is possible that Haelyn did not approve of Ashan's deep involvement with Niobhe, and thus punished him by recalling him to Heaven, and ordering him to bring his son with him.

There Maedhros lived first with his father, and then with his great-grandfather Thalion, when the nobleman was forced to hide in Healyn's Realm, following the events that preceded the rise to power of the Exalt-Emperor.

When Thalion returned to the mortal world, Maedhros felt the moment was right, and he left the Heavens to look for his mother and the rest of his family.

He currently travels under the name of Rhys, pretending to be an high elf. Those who have experience with celestial beings could possibly recognize him as an aasimar.

Quirks
I begin or end my day with small traditional rituals that are unfamiliar to those around me. 
I have a strong code of honor that others don't comprehend. 
I express affection or contempt in ways that are unfamiliar to others.

Ideals. I have much to learn from the kindly folk I meet along my way. What is beautiful points us beyond itself toward what is true.

Bonds. I have a family, but I have no idea where they are. One day, I hope to see them again. 
I'm fascinated by the beauty and wonder of this new land. 

Flaws. I pretend not to understand the local language in order to avoid interactions I would rather not have. 
I am secretly convinced of the superiority of my own culture over that of this foreign land.


Siblings. Nathanael II, Regall, Siobhan (half brothers and sister from mother's side)

(*) pretends to be an elf
(**) refluffed to Phoenix heritage

No comments:

Post a Comment