Thursday 6 August 2020

Hassan Hussein el-Djafara (646 MR)

Masetian (*), Storm Sorcerer
Sailor

[[Character Sheet]]

Hassan is the bastard son of the Sultan of Djafra.

(*) The Bloodline of Masela gives Hassan the racial traits of a Triton

- I always feel refreshed and at peace when I feel the wind in my face. But a strong wind, I find exhilarating.
- My dream is to command/build my own fleet and create a greater noble house than my father ever could.
- I like fishing, only for food, and cooking my catch. I usually always carry a few personal spices around.
- I feel more comfortable near water and am preferably close to the ocean.
- I don't like solitude, always enough people on a ship or a harbor. Although the creatures of the sea are also company for me.
- Whenever a crew member does something stupid, I might curse a bit "Nesire, guide me through this sea of idiocy".
- I adapt my attitude depending on my surroundings (noble/commoners/..) and should mostly bring a humble attitude, unless provoked.
- When properly provoked, I can have explosive reactions.
- My powers awoke the day my mother died. Before she passed on, she explained I was the bastard son of a noble man named el-Djafara.
- Spending this much time growing stronger with this company, is triggering my political ambitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment