Sunday 9 August 2020

Morwen Jotunulf (654 - 673 MR)

Anuirean/Rjurik (*), Totem Barbarian
Folk Hero

[[CHARACTER SHEET]]

Young, energetic, and loud, Morwen likes to show her strength and courage to the common folk of her realm, and enjoys their accolades.

She believes a warrior must be powerful, but also respectful of their enemies.

Her vanity and pride have caused her trouble in the past, but nothing she wasn't able to overcome with her easy smile, or her mighty battleaxe.

Parents: Rowena, Trevan
Siblings: Tristan, Amani, Taliesin

(*) The Bloodline of Anduiras gives Morwen the racial traits of a Leonin.

- I play the fiddle
- I get angry/ragey when someone tells me I'm a spoiled brat and I can't do anything on my own.
- I love cats.
- I'm very attached to Regall

Death (summer 673 MR): Killed during the fight against the undead mage Talerdigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment