Thursday 6 August 2020

Gunnar Jotunulf (646 MR)

Rjurik (*), Samurai Fighter / Barbarian
Knight

[[Character Sheet]]

Prince of the Giantdowns

Gunnar was one of Tristan's best friend, and they trained together under the guidance of Sir Riegon.

Even though he's a clear example of the best Rjuven stock, he aspires to become a knight in the Anuirean tradition.

Parents: Sigurd, Kolina
Siblings: Huralla, SashaVladimir, Varri

(*) The Bloodline of Reynir gives Gunnar the racial traits of a Goliath

- I honestly believe my brother would be a better ruler than me.
- I need my morning kaf.
- I find peace in training my sword forms alone late in the evening.
- I enjoy having company around me
- I like stories about famous knights
- Wanted to resettle/reconquer parts of the North
- We might be in over our heads, but I have a duty to function as the protector of the group wherever they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment