Thursday 6 August 2020

Ryel Duskriver (631 MR)

Anuirean (*), Eldritch Knight Fighter / Rogue
Haunted One

[[Character Sheet]]

Ryel was a soldier of the army of Cariele. He fought during the wars agains the elven realm of Tuarhievel.

His regiment was about to be annihilated, when living shadows came out of the ground, and engulfed both armies.

Only a few survived from both sides, and Ryel was taken prisoner. He remembers only a few months of his captivity, when in fact he was a prisoner for 20 years.

He was recently freed by a mysterious man calling himself Thalion.

(*) The Bloodline of Azrai gives Ryel the racial traits of a Shadar-kai

- I hear voices.
- I prefer the darkness to the light.
- Silence is somehow distorted around me. 
- Dreams or nightmares: signs are appearing while meditating
- Feeling safe makes me uncomfortable as going against my nature
- Difficulties in relating to regents and all those that are members of the high hierarchical groups
- The shadows are in motion... I can sense it. But something keeps me at bay.
- Making a simple statement leads to chaotic reactions.
- Life appears to be at a stalling point. The courage to act leads every next steps... the uncertainty of the future holds the mind in place

No comments:

Post a Comment